Manage Your ATMs From Anywhere
The Hercules portal is loaded with standard features including RMS functionality, making it easier than ever to remotely manage your ATMs. We’re constantly adding new features and functionality to the Hercules Portal in our ongoing efforts to add as much value as possible for our customers.
Setup in minutes, cloud based and fully supported, you can now manage all your RMS enabled ATMs from the Hercules Portal, regardless of manufacturer.
RMS Features and Functionality:
- Reg-E / trace request reports for remote transaction dispute resolution
- Electronic journal access and exporting
- ATM service status and error reporting
- ATM parameter reporting
- RMS remote reboot options
Hercules Portal Features and Functionality
- Activate Hercules modems
- View real-time RSSI signal strength levels
- Configure payment processors
- View Terminal IDs (even with TLS enabled)
- Review transaction logs
- View ATM errors
- Configure email and text alerts
- Cash level reporting and forecasting
- View Fleet and Terminal health dashboards
- View cellular carrier and transaction processor status
- Input Google Maps based location
- View ATMs on the Fleet map
- Invite users, configure alerts, and control access
- Download configuration guides and quick install manuals
- Chat with or email support to open support tickets
- Access “how to” articles
- And more!
Track your ATM’s GPS position in real-time from the security tab of the Hercules Portal, available with DPL’s Hercules Shield modem or Protector GPS accessory. Share the forensic view with local law enforcement to help catch crooks and recover stolen ATMs. View alarms for tilting and vibration, power interruptions, and door open events and configure text and email alerts.
Hercules Open Platform
Coming soon, you’ll be able to remotely manage non DPL connected ATMs in the portal with DPL’s Hercules Open Platform®. ATMs on the Hercules Open Platform get unlimited access to DPL’s 24/7/365 technical support and around-the-clock network monitoring, and benefit from DPL’s store and forward, and smart routing technology, which help significantly decrease failed transactions.